Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Like a Kid on Christmas

I got my new camera yesterday. They tried delivering it on Friday but I wasn't home so they left a note that said they would try on Monday between the hours of 10:30 am and 2 p.m. I thought that I would miss them again because Cory was in town and we went fishing on the Provo River in the morning. I got home about 12:45 p.m. and still no note from the delivery man. I had to leave for work at 1:40 and thought for sure he would come by then. 1:45 and still no UPS truck. I waited until 1:50 and decided that I better go to work. As I pulled out of my parking space, I could here the joyful rumble of the big brown truck. So, I was overjoyed to get the package. The only problem is that my memory card was supposed to be in my PO box today (tracking info says delivered on Monday) but it wasn't there. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post a picture of my beautiful backyard!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You should tell us what kind of camera you got! How exciting.

Tom said...

When ever this happens to me (missing the dropoff of an exciting package) I can never wait and call UPS to find out where the loading dock is so I can come pick it up that same night. They probably hate that but I'm a little impatient when it comes to getting new toys.