Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer 2008

Hi Everbody

I am interested to see if anyone even looks at my blog anymore. I am pretty excited though because Mel and I are getting a new camera on Monday. We are going to take a ton of pictures and I'll post them on the blog. Mel and I are just hanging out and working this summer. We are contemplating moving to Montana, but that is a story for another blog.

My big accomplishment of early summer is that I grew a yard. We live in a ghetto apartment and the tiny backyard was equally ghetto. It was piled full of weeds, broken dryers, and dead mice. (Side note: I took the dryer, which was literally falling apart/rusty/sure it didn't work, and I put it by our trash. It was gone within 5 hours and it wasn't the garbage man that took it). Anyway, I weeded the yard and planted grass. Now our backyard is awesome! I'll take a picture on Monday and post it.

5 comments:

Tom said...

I still got your back man, since I sympathize with you and blogging (I haven't blogged for a long time, and have suffered the "consequences" from the "regulars"...they think they're sooo much better just because they keep up with their blogs. Haha).

Jenny said...

Yeah! You are back. You definitely need to tell us more about moving. And I'm so excited to see more pics. (Oh, and Tom, we all know you're a blogger at heart. We still love you.)

Emily said...

Whaaat!?(you have to read that in a high pitched voice) Yay, a new post! I'm so glad you're back to blogging!

Topher said...

What do you mean you're not sure if anyone still checks your blog???!@!!! I haven't slept since your last post...LAST OCTOBER...just sitting here hitting refresh over and over and over. Actually, you're in my Google Reader so it tells me when I have new things to read.

Exciting about the grass. Ours did better this year, partly b/c of the grass seed and mostly b/c of all the rain.

Can't wait to see you and Mel!

Susan said...

Dave! A little birdy told me you updated your blog. I laughed so hard about the description of your "ghetto" yard. Can't wait to see you guys!