Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Can Tri

That's the the name of the triathlon that I did today (I Can Tri). It was a really fun experience, even though I am dead tired right now. The swim was 1/4th of a mile. The bike was 9 miles. And the run was 3 miles with one VERY steep hill. I am not a great swimmer and that was the farthest I have ever swam (grammar?) without stopping. Out of 238 participants I placed 167th on the swim portion. I did a lot better at the bike and run and ended finishing 31st overall. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I plan on doing more!






Me Before the Race at the transition area







I was the 2nd to last person to enter the pool






And you call this fun?





Transistion








Who needs a sports photographer
when you have a great wife?










And run to the finish

5 comments:

Topher said...

Nice going! Congratulations!

Susan said...

Hey great job! We should do one as a family sometime.

Tom said...

You did great. You gained a lot of headway in the biking and running portions.

Pop said...

Last comment was me. Didn't notice Emily was logged in on Tom's account.

Emily said...

You did awesome! Loved seeing the pictures!